Estimated Arrival: Between May 22 and May 23. *ETA to UK Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping, Digital Items Delivered 1 to 24 Hours via Email.
- Network Switch with durable metal casing: 5 Gigabit ethernet ports
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Versatile Mounting Options: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Silent Operation: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- Peace Of Mind Warranty: Covered by an industry-leading limited lifetime warranty
- Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint.
Release Date: 07-01-2019
model number: TL-SG105S
Part Number: TL-SG105S
Details: Product Description The TP-Link 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Network Switch (TL-SG105S) provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet as an ethernet splitter or an internet booster. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Plug and Play design, with no configuration required, makes the product easy to use. Moreover, TL-SG105S adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG105S can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network. Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG105S greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly." Troubleshooting steps: In case experiences slow speeds, please check the quality of Ethernet cable used whether it is CAT 5/ CAT5E type. If the devices connected to the switch is not ”ON” the Ethernet LED won’t be lit on the switch. sometimes, there might be loose connection with the Ethernet cables at both ends which can cause the Ethernet led not to turn “ON” About Sky box slow connection issues, please check if the Ethernet cable connected to it is seated properly or they are CAT 5e type and above for receiving better speeds. Legal Disclaimer Product is sourced and shipped from the European Economic Area (EEA). Product is genuine original from manufacturer authorized distributors. Box Contains 1 x 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG105S1 x Power Adapter1 x Installation Guide1 x Rubber Feet
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 4.8 x 3.7 inches